Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. Over the last week, Obyte has traded up 14.9% against the US dollar. Obyte has a market cap of $14.80 million and approximately $19,361.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Obyte coin can currently be bought for $21.03 or 0.00261817 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, UPbit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003380 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001267 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
Buying and Selling Obyte
Obyte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and UPbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Obyte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Obyte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.