A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for AngioDynamics (NASDAQ: ANGO):
- 10/8/2019 – AngioDynamics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 10/5/2019 – AngioDynamics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/4/2019 – AngioDynamics had its price target lowered by analysts at KeyCorp from $30.00 to $21.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2019 – AngioDynamics was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 8/31/2019 – AngioDynamics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
ANGO traded down $0.26 on Tuesday, hitting $14.46. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 259,780 shares, compared to its average volume of 226,185. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $16.98 and its 200-day simple moving average is $19.36. The firm has a market cap of $550.38 million, a P/E ratio of 17.42 and a beta of 0.71. AngioDynamics, Inc. has a 12 month low of $13.72 and a 12 month high of $25.48.
AngioDynamics (NASDAQ:ANGO) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, October 3rd. The medical instruments supplier reported $0.08 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.04. The company had revenue of $66.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $67.74 million. AngioDynamics had a net margin of 17.79% and a return on equity of 4.89%. AngioDynamics’s revenue for the quarter was up 3.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.16 EPS. Research analysts anticipate that AngioDynamics, Inc. will post 0.12 EPS for the current year.
AngioDynamics, Inc designs, manufactures, and sells various medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease, vascular access, and for use in oncology and surgical settings in the United States and internationally. The company provides AngioVac venous drainage system that includes venous drainage cannula for the removal of fresh, soft thrombi, or emboli during extracorporeal bypass; and cardiopulmonary bypass circuit for use in procedures during extracorporeal circulatory support.
See Also: What does EPS mean?
Receive News & Ratings for AngioDynamics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AngioDynamics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.