Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. In the last seven days, Status has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. Status has a market cap of $42.64 million and approximately $182.99 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be purchased for about $0.0123 or 0.00000149 BTC on exchanges including IDAX, ABCC, Gate.io and Kyber Network.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00222860 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01355673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033621 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00090867 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Bithumb, Bancor Network, DDEX, ZB.COM, IDAX, Neraex, ChaoEX, GOPAX, Radar Relay, Gate.io, OOOBTC, CoinTiger, Poloniex, Kucoin, Ovis, Gatecoin, IDEX, Binance, OKEx, ABCC, Livecoin, BigONE, DragonEX, Ethfinex, OTCBTC, Bittrex, HitBTC, Koinex, Upbit, IDCM, Huobi, Liqui, Tidex, Cobinhood, TOPBTC, Kyber Network and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.