DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded up 19.1% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $4.93 million and approximately $40,653.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.97 or 0.00646176 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004105 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000667 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.