Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. In the last week, Augur has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Augur token can now be bought for $8.40 or 0.00102247 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Bithumb, Livecoin and Mercatox. Augur has a total market capitalization of $92.36 million and approximately $4.78 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003382 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012265 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00193084 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.36 or 0.01027365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00030084 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00091075 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, ChaoEX, ABCC, Koinex, Bithumb, DragonEX, Binance, IDEX, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Ethfinex, Poloniex, Mercatox, BitBay, Bitsane, Crex24, Gate.io, Upbit, Bittrex, AirSwap, LATOKEN, BX Thailand, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, GOPAX, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bitbns, Zebpay and Kraken. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.