Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 28th. One Ankr token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bgogo, Binance DEX and Coinall. Ankr has a market capitalization of $9.99 million and approximately $4.29 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ankr has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $516.63 or 0.05052612 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00044561 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ankr Token Trading
Ankr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Bittrex, Upbit, Coinone, Hotbit, Binance DEX, Coinsuper, CoinExchange, Bilaxy, Huobi Korea, Coinall, IDEX, Bitinka, BitMax, Sistemkoin, ABCC, KuCoin and Bgogo. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ankr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ankr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.