Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 20th. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $207,087.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.43 or 0.00893383 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00026549 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.05 or 0.00243905 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007127 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003709 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.