SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. SnowGem has a total market cap of $787,285.00 and $132,567.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0465 or 0.00000438 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,628.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $206.56 or 0.01943817 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $337.85 or 0.03179326 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $82.96 or 0.00780672 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.31 or 0.00793361 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00055354 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.55 or 0.00513306 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00149538 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 16,996,640 coins and its circulating supply is 16,919,548 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.