Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 20th. One Radium coin can now be bought for $0.97 or 0.00010380 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade and Upbit. Radium has a market cap of $3.64 million and $11,237.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Radium has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00036899 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.