Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 19th. Over the last week, Status has traded 3.9% lower against the dollar. Status has a total market cap of $100.23 million and $20.11 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0289 or 0.00000312 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Ovis, Liqui and ABCC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.35 or 0.00381433 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $224.52 or 0.02422459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00148222 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019721 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000700 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cobinhood, ABCC, BigONE, Radar Relay, Gatecoin, Neraex, Kucoin, DEx.top, Upbit, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Koinex, ChaoEX, TOPBTC, Huobi, LATOKEN, OOOBTC, Bancor Network, DDEX, Liqui, Livecoin, OTCBTC, Tidex, CoinTiger, IDCM, GOPAX, Binance, Bithumb, Poloniex, IDAX, ZB.COM, DragonEX, Ovis, Ethfinex, Bittrex, OKEx and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.