Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 19th. During the last week, Stratis has traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for approximately $0.98 or 0.00010621 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Bittylicious, Bittrex and Livecoin. Stratis has a market cap of $97.82 million and $1.61 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00013913 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006490 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007777 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00057403 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb, Coinrail, Crex24, Trade By Trade, Upbit, Cryptopia, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.