Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $69.33 million and approximately $4.72 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Loom Network has traded up 15.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Loom Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0873 or 0.00001089 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Coinbe and GOPAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.43 or 0.00417067 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.09 or 0.02359277 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00158037 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004150 BTC.
About Loom Network
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Hotbit, Allbit, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Poloniex, Fatbtc, GOPAX, DEx.top, Binance, Bitbns, Upbit, Kucoin, Coinbe, Tidex, CoinExchange, IDEX, DragonEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.