Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 9th. One Aeternity token can now be bought for $0.49 or 0.00006414 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, OKEx, DragonEX and Binance. Aeternity has a market cap of $131.96 million and $17.58 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Aeternity has traded 11.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 1,755.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Gate.io, Koinex, FCoin, Crex24, IDAX, OTCBTC, BigONE, HitBTC, OKEx, Mercatox, Tokenomy, BitMart, OOOBTC, Zebpay, HADAX, Liqui, LATOKEN, CoinBene, Bithumb, Kyber Network, DragonEX, Binance and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.