Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Bitstar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Bitstar has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar. Bitstar has a market cap of $164,801.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002048 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 20,279,709 coins. The official website for Bitstar is www.bitstarcoin.com. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitstar
Bitstar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitstar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.