Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 64% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 23rd. One Qbic coin can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. Qbic has a market capitalization of $20,197.00 and $221.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded up 169.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.36 or 0.01953778 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006277 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008914 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002624 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.