CampusCoin (CURRENCY:CC) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, CampusCoin has traded 58.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CampusCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. CampusCoin has a market capitalization of $111,868.00 and approximately $51.00 worth of CampusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 35.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 6th, 2017. CampusCoin’s total supply is 709,961,108 coins and its circulating supply is 509,961,108 coins. CampusCoin’s official Twitter account is @CampusCoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. CampusCoin’s official website is www.campuscoinproject.org. The Reddit community for CampusCoin is /r/Campuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for CampusCoin is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16647.0.
CampusCoin Coin Trading
CampusCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CampusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CampusCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CampusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CampusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CampusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.