Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 21.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 13th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003758 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Altcoin Trader, Sistemkoin and Exrates. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 20.7% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $1.39 million and $4,411.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.49 or 0.00804823 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.11 or 0.00292935 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00163258 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001225 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001081 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre, TOPBTC, Exrates, Nanex, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.