Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $12.42 million and $19,740.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00003552 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Liqui, Bittrex and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00026555 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00038688 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00057783 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $209.47 or 0.04056914 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00001574 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00008075 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000910 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Upbit, Bittrex, Tidex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.