Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $69,548.00 and $113.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Absolute has traded down 44.6% against the dollar. One Absolute coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000120 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $123.12 or 0.02389298 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.35 or 0.00492002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00020840 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011006 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00021966 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00018617 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00010264 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002230 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 11,772,318 coins and its circulating supply is 11,279,199 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.