OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 25th. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0165 or 0.00000416 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and Bleutrade. OKCash has a market cap of $1.23 million and approximately $178,217.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00038853 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005795 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00016451 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00153353 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.