Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX):
- 3/14/2019 – Aldeyra Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 3/8/2019 – Aldeyra Therapeutics was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/7/2019 – Aldeyra Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The company’s products target immune-mediated, inflammatory, orphan, and other diseases. It is developing NS2, a compound that binds and traps free aldehydes. Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. is based in Burlington, Massachusetts. “
- 2/28/2019 – Aldeyra Therapeutics was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/19/2019 – Aldeyra Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/29/2019 – Aldeyra Therapeutics was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
ALDX traded down $0.40 during trading on Friday, reaching $8.32. 11,067 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 236,996. Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc has a fifty-two week low of $6.75 and a fifty-two week high of $16.70. The firm has a market capitalization of $246.66 million, a PE ratio of -4.65 and a beta of 0.77.
Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALDX) last released its earnings results on Friday, March 8th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.39) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.43) by $0.04. Equities analysts forecast that Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc will post -1.7 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc, a biotechnology company, focuses on the development of products for inflammation, inborn errors of metabolism, and other diseases in the United States and internationally. It is developing ADX-102, a small molecule designed to trap and allow for the degradation of aldehydes, as well as ADX-103 and ADX-104 novel candidates for the treatment of noninfectious anterior uveitis, allergic conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, sjögren-larsson syndrome, and succinic semi-aldehyde dehydrogenase deficiency.
Further Reading: What is a balanced fund?
Receive News & Ratings for Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.