UniCoin (CURRENCY:UNIC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 31st. Over the last seven days, UniCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One UniCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC on popular exchanges. UniCoin has a market cap of $542,864.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of UniCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC.
UniCoin Coin Trading
UniCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UniCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UniCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UniCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.