0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 31st. 0x has a market capitalization of $146.36 million and approximately $6.61 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 0x token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00007234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Hotbit and Radar Relay. During the last seven days, 0x has traded down 18.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008986 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029076 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00002401 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.46 or 0.01860432 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.21 or 0.00179108 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00201321 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029228 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000543 BTC.
0x Token Profile
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, DigiFinex, Vebitcoin, IDEX, Hotbit, Zebpay, Upbit, Kucoin, Iquant, Huobi, BitBay, OKEx, Coinone, C2CX, Ethfinex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bithumb, HitBTC, WazirX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, FCoin, CoinTiger, ZB.COM, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Crex24, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Mercatox, Bitbns, Independent Reserve, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, DDEX, BitMart, Binance, Poloniex, GOPAX, Bittrex, Liqui, Bilaxy, Koinex, Fatbtc and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.