Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 10th. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000084 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Kyber Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. Over the last week, Storm has traded 7.6% higher against the US dollar. Storm has a market cap of $15.76 million and $9.32 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008797 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00027936 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.92 or 0.02052005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00160291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00208987 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00027339 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027244 BTC.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit, Binance, Bancor Network, Bittrex, Kyber Network, IDEX, Bitbns, HitBTC, Coinrail, WazirX, Upbit, Radar Relay and Coinnest. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.