UniCoin (CURRENCY:UNIC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 4th. One UniCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, UniCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. UniCoin has a total market capitalization of $542,864.00 and $0.00 worth of UniCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 53.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00044720 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- Version (V) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000372 BTC.
UniCoin Coin Trading
UniCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UniCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UniCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UniCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.