Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 22.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0121 or 0.00000189 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, Digitalcoin has traded up 28.2% against the U.S. dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $370,087.00 and $486.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00030985 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 30,546,878 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.