EmberCoin (CURRENCY:EMB) traded 9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 19th. One EmberCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Over the last seven days, EmberCoin has traded up 15.2% against the US dollar. EmberCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $1,818.00 worth of EmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
EmberCoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. EmberCoin’s total supply is 861,773,921,917 coins. The official website for EmberCoin is www.embercoin.io. EmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @ember_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EmberCoin is /r/embercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EmberCoin
EmberCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EmberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EmberCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EmberCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.