Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Digital Bullion Gold has traded 11.9% higher against the US dollar. Digital Bullion Gold has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00038287 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007742 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Trading
Digital Bullion Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.