LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 51% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 26th. One LiteDoge coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $2.71 million and approximately $14,661.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 34% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00044357 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001969 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33,152.90 or 3.60516000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007314 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00198696 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003743 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 16th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 14,990,676,044 coins. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.