Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 25th. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $581.48 million and approximately $38.27 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, SouthXchange, Coingi and BtcTrade.im.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $144.76 or 0.01646890 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010557 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005500 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005340 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00018604 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001706 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00025176 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Tux Exchange, Cryptomate, Gate.io, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi, Tidex, CoinExchange, Exrates, Bit-Z, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinEx, Novaexchange, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, YoBit, QBTC, Upbit, BuyUcoin, Bleutrade, cfinex, Koineks, Indodax, CoinEgg, Fatbtc, HitBTC, BX Thailand, CRXzone, Coingi, C-Patex, Exmo, Cryptopia, BCEX, Kraken, Bittylicious, Coinhouse, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, SouthXchange, Bits Blockchain, Poloniex, BitFlip, CoinFalcon, Ovis, Abucoins, BTC Trade UA, Coinbe, OpenLedger DEX, Coinsquare, CoinEx Market, Bitbns, fex, Cryptohub and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.