News stories about Bio-Path (NASDAQ:BPTH) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Bio-Path earned a news impact score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the company an impact score of 46.2320507080849 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- A New Way To Think About These Stocks: Auryn Resources Inc. (NYSE:AUG), Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPTH) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) -Hot Watch to Target (nasdaqfortune.com)
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqCM:BPTH) vs. MSCI Inc. (NYSE:MSCI): How are these stocks valued? (parkcitycaller.com)
- Popular Technical Indicators: Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) (stockquote.review)
- Featured Volatile Stock – Bio-Path Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: BPTH) (alphabetastock.com)
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Bio-Path from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, February 2nd.
Bio-Path Holdings, Inc operates as a clinical and preclinical stage oncology focused antisense drug development company in the United States. The company develops products based on DNAbilize, a drug delivery and antisense technology that uses P-ethoxy, which is a deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) backbone modification intended to protect the DNA from destruction.
Receive News & Ratings for Bio-Path Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bio-Path and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.