Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 23rd. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 23.1% higher against the dollar. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $4.59 million and approximately $42,494.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.62 or 0.00017704 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $289.14 or 0.03152400 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023955 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 43.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012694 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006220 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000261 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.