Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 10.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. Ark has a market capitalization of $346.16 million and approximately $7.78 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ark has traded 23.5% higher against the dollar. One Ark coin can currently be bought for about $3.39 or 0.00038347 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Cryptomate, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00131027 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, COSS, OKEx, Cryptomate, Bittrex, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.