SpaceCoin (CURRENCY:SPACE) traded down 28.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 21st. One SpaceCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SpaceCoin has a market capitalization of $148,153.00 and approximately $76.00 worth of SpaceCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SpaceCoin has traded down 22% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00045051 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005189 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002049 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32,536.80 or 3.68730000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.09 or 0.00216357 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003278 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000059 BTC.
SpaceCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 30th, 2015. SpaceCoin’s total supply is 22,357,985 coins. SpaceCoin’s official website is spacecoin.info. SpaceCoin’s official Twitter account is @space_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpaceCoin Coin Trading
SpaceCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpaceCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpaceCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpaceCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpaceCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpaceCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.