GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. One GeoCoin coin can currently be bought for about $2.40 or 0.00029202 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $7.61 million and approximately $58,125.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded up 39.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00037479 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013543 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.