1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded 16.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 16th. One 1337 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. 1337 has a market capitalization of $11.83 million and approximately $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, 1337 has traded up 44.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00059667 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00034206 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00014026 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00148354 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00026770 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003525 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00035986 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.22 or 0.00528849 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000168 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy 1337 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.