Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. Magnetcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $40.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Magnetcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00002036 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Magnetcoin has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00249783 BTC.
- Version (V) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003522 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00015634 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Profile
Magnetcoin Coin Trading
Magnetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Magnetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnetcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.