Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. During the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Waves Community Token coin can currently be bought for $0.85 or 0.00012563 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Tidex and Bittrex. Waves Community Token has a total market cap of $8.47 million and $13,239.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.10 or 0.00770894 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014800 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00176432 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00038018 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00054238 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Waves Community Token Coin Trading
Waves Community Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Kuna, Bittrex, Binance, Exrates, Cryptomate, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia, LiteBit.eu, Liqui, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Coinrail, YoBit, Livecoin, COSS and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.