Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One Paragon token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002748 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin and Tidex. Paragon has a total market cap of $12.05 million and $83,258.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Paragon has traded down 23.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.73 or 0.00780791 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014779 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00177167 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00037803 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00052445 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Tidex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.