ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 9th. One ATBCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002851 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, YoBit, BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. During the last week, ATBCoin has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar. ATBCoin has a total market cap of $7.90 million and approximately $2.34 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,755.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $634.40 or 0.09450020 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00027197 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00169135 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $117.57 or 0.01751390 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00022504 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016113 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004128 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001876 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009028 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to purchase ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.