DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar. DubaiCoin has a total market capitalization of $6.88 million and $44,396.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DubaiCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.08 or 0.00045838 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.42 or 0.00199761 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.57 or 0.00127491 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00051463 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00110517 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.79 or 0.00205300 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000900 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.