Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. In the last seven days, Cream has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. Cream has a total market capitalization of $948,564.00 and approximately $244.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can currently be bought for about $0.0210 or 0.00000312 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptohub and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $298.05 or 0.04425560 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00035395 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00052959 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.89 or 0.00711046 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00019409 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00058853 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00076573 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00031976 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 14th, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,090,072 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.