ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. One ZenCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $24.14 or 0.00359148 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, COSS and Bittrex. During the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 36.1% higher against the US dollar. ZenCash has a total market cap of $86.81 million and $1.19 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.74 or 0.00606093 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $176.97 or 0.02633090 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00060770 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006999 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00120001 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.37 or 0.00213840 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Cryptopia and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.