Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 9th. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for $4.91 or 0.00073056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Huobi. In the last seven days, Monaco has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $64.87 million and approximately $6.48 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $50.01 or 0.00743818 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014625 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014875 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00176063 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00037491 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00051283 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, HitBTC, EtherDelta, BigONE, Bittrex, OKEx, EXX, Bit-Z, Upbit, Huobi, Liqui, Coinrail, Coinnest, Binance, Livecoin, Gate.io and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.