BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One BLOCKv token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0313 or 0.00000440 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and OKEx. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $47.95 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BLOCKv has traded up 10.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.68 or 0.00782038 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014025 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00171738 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036319 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00046462 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
BLOCKv Token Trading
BLOCKv can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLOCKv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.