Greencoin (CURRENCY:GRE) traded 39.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Greencoin has a market capitalization of $876,429.00 and approximately $762.00 worth of Greencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Greencoin has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. One Greencoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Bitswift (SWIFT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006514 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001717 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001647 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- FIMKrypto (FIMK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Greencoin Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 4th, 2016. Greencoin’s total supply is 3,947,896,641 coins. Greencoin’s official Twitter account is @GoGreenCoin. Greencoin’s official website is www.grcoin.com.
Greencoin Coin Trading
Greencoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Greencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Greencoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Greencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Greencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Greencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.