Lazaruscoin (CURRENCY:LAZ) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 8th. One Lazaruscoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Lazaruscoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $3.00 worth of Lazaruscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Lazaruscoin has traded down 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00085420 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00030272 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008055 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006874 BTC.
Buying and Selling Lazaruscoin
Lazaruscoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Lazaruscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lazaruscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lazaruscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lazaruscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lazaruscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.