Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. During the last week, Credits has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Credits has a total market cap of $76.79 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credits token can now be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00007983 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Tidex and ForkDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00085337 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00030314 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006837 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta, IDEX and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.