News stories about Quantum (NYSE:QTM) have been trending somewhat negative on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Quantum earned a daily sentiment score of -0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the technology company an impact score of 42.4934217178212 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Quantum Cloud Partners with AWS to Provide Global Cloud Rendering (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Prog Pioneers Tangerine Dream Go Back To ‘Quantum Gate’ (udiscovermusic.com)
- APRIL 16 DEADLINE: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Quantum Corporation and Reminds Investors With Losses in Excess of $50,000 to Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Quantum Cloud Brings New Products to NABSHOW 2018 (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Quantum Corporation of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of QTM stock traded down $0.20 on Friday, reaching $3.41. 197,732 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 194,600. The stock has a market capitalization of $118.24, a P/E ratio of 12.63 and a beta of 2.45. The company has a quick ratio of 0.56, a current ratio of 0.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.57. Quantum has a 1 year low of $3.32 and a 1 year high of $9.20.
WARNING: This news story was originally published by Ticker Report and is owned by of Ticker Report. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this news story can be read at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3341628/somewhat-negative-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-quantum-qtm-stock-price.html.
Quantum Corporation provides scale-out storage, archive, and data protection solutions for small businesses and multi-national enterprises in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers StorNext 5 software and hardware that offer file sharing and archiving in purpose-built configurations of metadata controllers, expansion appliances, and disk and archive enabled libraries; Xcellis product, which optimizes workflow and shared access by combining functions into a compact, space, and energy-saving solution; and Lattus Object Storage solutions that enable high volumes of data to be available to extract valuable information.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.