ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar. ChainCoin has a market cap of $2.01 million and approximately $1,460.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChainCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001912 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $310.33 or 0.04428300 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003681 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001301 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00013570 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00059863 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency, the first coin with 11 hashing algorithms chained (C11). CHC leverages a network of masternodes to provide anonymous transactions. “
Buying and Selling ChainCoin
ChainCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy ChainCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.